Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Feb 09. *ETA to USA
The Austin Pet Machine was designed specifically to help relieve the symptoms of common pet allergies caused by pet dander (dog and cat) and bird feather dust. The Pet Machine also uses a specialized carbon filter to reduce most odors associated with pets.
In addition to featuring a medical-grade true HEPA filter to remove common airborne allergens including dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and pet dander, it also features an activated carbon filter which removes odors and chemical contaminants. The HEPA filter is capable of removing more than 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 microns in size and approximately 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
Recommended Application: This filter is a good choice for individuals with pets and who suffer from allergies associated with dog and cat dander and bird feather dust, or that are seeking to reduce common odors associated with their pets.
Austin Pet Machine is designed for higher contamination levels or larger rooms and spaces up to 500 sq ft.
emphasis on allergens and odors associated with pets
long-filter life & unique pro-rated filter-life warranty
quality of construction - made in USA
reputation of manufacturer is excellent
Purifier / Filter Type
- 4-stage progressive filtration: 2 stage pre-filter + combination medical-grade (true) HEPA and specialized activated carbon filter
Air Handling Rate / Coverage
- 400 cubic feet / minute, 500 sq. ft 6x / hr., 1,500 sq. ft 2x / hr.
- Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
Amount of HEPA
- 60 sq. ft
- 360 degrees
Power Consumption (High Setting)
- 115 watts
Size & Weight
- Height: 23.0", Width: 14.5" x 14.5", 45 lbs.
- High 66 dba, Medium 55 dba, Low 50 dba
Materials / Finish
- All steel construction with baked-on powder-coat finish, 4 color options
Est. Filter Life
- 5 years (pro-rated 5 year filter-life warranty, when used in residential applications)
- CSA / CE
Warranty & Guarantee
- Manufacturer's 5-Year Mechanical Warranty, 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
- High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- easy filter access
- foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- caster wheels
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and then shipped.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Clean and pure air is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping is the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.