Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Feb 13. *ETA to USA
The Austin HealthMate Plus features all of the benefits of the HealthMate Series air cleaners, but with potassium-impregnated carbon blend (called Superblend) to give higher effectiveness rating in the removal of the formaldehyde family of gasses and ammonias - these chemicals are found in common household items such as new carpeting and pressed wood, and cigarette smoke.
Like the HealthMate Series, the HealthMate Plus models feature a 4-stage filter system including 2 pre-filters, medical-grade HEPA, and activated carbon filtration to remove both airborne allergens and particles, and more than 250 hazardous/noxious vapors, gases, and fumes.
The Austin HealthMate's HEPA filter is capable of removing more than 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 microns in size and approximately 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns, making it ideal for the removal of pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and other particulate contaminants.
Recommended Application: The Austin HealthMate Plus is an excellent choice for homeowners with chemical sensitivities or specific concerns about removing ammonia and formaldehyde gasses. The HealthMate Plus models offer medical-grade filtration for removal of common allergens and a wide range of chemical contaminants at an affordable price.
Austin HealthMate HM400 PLUS for higher contamination levels or larger rooms and spaces up to 500 sq ft.
extra protection against ammonia, formaldehyde, and other chemical contaminants
very good general allergen & chemical removal
long-filter life & unique pro-rated filter-life warranty
good volume of activated carbon and HEPA media
quality of construction - made in USA
reputation of manufacturer is excellent
Purifier / Filter Type
- 4-stage progressive filtration: 2 stage pre-filter + combination medical-grade (true) HEPA and potassium iodide-impregnated activated carbon & zeolite filter
Air Handling Rate / Coverage
- 400 cubic feet / minute, 500 sq. ft 6x / hr., 1,500 sq. ft 2x / hr.
- Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
Amount of HEPA
- 60 sq. ft
- 360 degrees
Power Consumption (High Setting)
- 115 watts
Size & Weight
- Height: 23", Width: 14.5" x 14.5", 45 lbs.
- High 66 dba, Medium 55 dba, Low 50 dba
Materials / Finish
- All steel construction with baked-on powder-coat finish, 4 color options
Est. Filter Life
- 5 years (pro-rated 5 year filter-life warranty, when used in residential applications)
- CSA / CE
Warranty & Guarantee
- Manufacturer's 5-Year Mechanical Warranty, 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
- High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- easy filter access
- foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- caster wheels on HM400 PLUS only
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and then shipped.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Clean and pure air is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping is the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.