Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 24 and Nov 08. *ETA to USA
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to USA
***Please Note: We are experiencing up to an 8 week shipping delay with all Airpura Airpurifiers.
Our most popular general purpose medical-grade air purifier! Originally designed and engineered specifically for allergy and asthma sufferers, like all Austin air cleaner models, the Austin HealthMate features a 4-stage filter system including 2 pre-filters, medical-grade HEPA, and activated carbon filtration to remove both airborne allergens and particles, and more than 250 hazardous/noxious vapors, gases, and fumes.
The Austin HealthMate's HEPA filter is capable of removing more than 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 microns in size and approximately 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns, making it ideal for the removal of pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and other particulate contaminants.
Recommended Application: The Austin HealthMate is an excellent choice for homeowners seeking medical-grade filtration for removal of common allergens and a wide range of chemical contaminants at a very economical price.
Austin HealthMate Junior HM200 works best in rooms up to 225 sq ft.
excellent value (price relative to performance)
very good general allergen & chemical removal
long-filter life & unique pro-rated filter-life warranty
good volume of activated carbon and HEPA media
quality of construction - made in USA
reputation of manufacturer is excellent
Purifier / Filter Type
- 4-stage progressive filtration: 2 stage pre-filter + combination medical-grade (true) HEPA and activated carbon & zeolite filter
Air Handling Rate / Coverage
- 200 cubic feet / minute, 225 sq. ft 6x / hr., 750 sq. ft 2x / hr.
- Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
Amount of HEPA
- 30 sq. ft
- 360 degrees
Power Consumption (High Setting)
- 80 watts
Size & Weight
- Height: 16.5", Width: 11" x 11", 18 lbs.
- High 65 dba, Medium 60 dba, Low 49 dba
Materials / Finish
- All steel construction with baked-on powder-coat finish, 4 color options
Est. Filter Life
- 5 years (pro-rated 5 year filter-life warranty, when used in residential applications)
- CSA / CE
Warranty & Guarantee
- Manufacturer's 5-Year Mechanical Warranty, 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
- High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- easy filter access
- foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and then shipped.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Clean and pure air is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping is the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.